Become a Member
Membership Benefits Include:
- Discounted Green Fees from April 1st through October 31th, 2023
- Member Exclusive Exchange Days with area golf courses
- Member Only Cart Rental Bundle Purchase Program
- New Golf Member Referral Program
- Visiting Family/Friend Discount, Pay Daily Member rates only (4 rounds per year/per paid membership)
- Member Championship Competition and Awards
- Priority Reservation scheduling and Discounted Rental rates for Grill Room (small events), Corporate Events, Weddings & special Events
- Member Pro Shop Discounts and other Privileges only available to Members
2023 Middlecreek Golf Membership
Membership form and New Program information available by clicking links below.
Please contact us for more information.
- All members must have a signed application. Purchasing your membership online indicates you have read and agree to the Member Guidelines.
- Purchasing a membership online is considered a signed consent to the Member Guidelines.
- All members must register and pay at the pro shop prior to play. Securing a Tee Time prior to arriving is encouraged.
- All memberships must be paid in full prior to being issued a membership
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable
- You must be a Member to Participate in New Member Referral program and Cart Bundle Purchase program
- Golf Course Management reserves the right to close the course due to large events and weather related events
- A ‘Junior’ is anyone age 13-17 (age as of 12/31/2022)
- A ‘Senior’ is anyone age 60 or over (age as of 12/31/2122)
- Family rate is for two adults and one junior; additional juniors are $30 each
- A 2023 “NEW” Golf Member is any fully paid New Golf Member who has not been a Middlecreek Golf Member since the 2016 season.